Dodane: Poniedziałek, 30 Marzec, 2020 12:27
- Kategoria: Dam pracę / Informatyka / Telekomunikacja
- Forma pracy:Pełny etat
- Umowa:Umowa o pracę
- Płaca brutto min.:6000 zł
- Płaca brutto max.:11000 zł
- Pracodawca: DYNARISK
Opis oferty pracy:DynaRisk is a team of passionate professionals focused on keeping the average person safe from cyber-crime. Equally, we have a focus on creating an environment of trust and collaboration that is a fun, flexible and supportive place for our team to thrive, grow and succeed. Successful team members at DynaRisk have high levels of passion and personal accountability. We work hard, enjoy what we do and are rewarded for results.
We are looking for an experienced back-end PHP developer to join as key member of a small, highly technical team to assist our CTO, building new and refining existing elements of our suite of products taking responsibility for hands-on coding and implementations.
- Industry experience in software development with a minimum of 2 years, ideally in a start-up environment.
- Strong experience in PHP 5 and 7.
- Follow SOLID and KISS principles.
- OOP Design patterns.
- SQL (PostgreSQL dialect)
- Experience in development in RESTful APIs.
- Positivity, confidence and drive is a must.
- Self-directed, professional, team player.
Good to have (knowledge)
- Symfony components
- Functional, unit and integration tests development
- Basic knowledge of UNIX systems
- Greenfield experience will be highly valued.
PHP 7.3 (Symfony, Slim Framework, Yii2), Doctrine, Codeception, Postgres, Golang, RabbitMQ, GRPC, Redis, Kubernetes, Docker, ReactJS, TypeScript, BigData.
- Flexible office environment.
- Casual work environment and informal dress code.
- Great team environment – we’ve here to help provide everything you need to be successful!
- Ability to learn and expand your current skills.
- Company lunch once a week.
- Learning modern technologies.
Kraków / Dębniki
ZEN RISK LTD.
- Zgłoś naruszenie
- Drukuj ulotkę
- Edytuj/usuń ogłoszenie