Collections Regional Manager (shift 15.00 - 23.30)
Dodane: Poniedziałek, 30 Marzec, 2020 11:00
- Kategoria: Dam pracę / Inne
- Forma pracy:Inna
- Dodatkowe:Brak wymagań
- Pracodawca: Accenture
Opis oferty pracy:Job Description Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com . Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance. What will you do?
- Alongside with the Client’s needs, develop new and improve existing collections policies and processes to both improve the effectiveness of the function and ensure compliance
- Continually work to deliver monthly and quarterly SLA’a
- Assist Global Operations Manager to successfully run Collections Teams
- Supervise and manage all collections activities
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, attend weekly calls with the clients, perform presentations and regularly update Monthly Business Reviews
- Provide regular feedback on performance, prepare action plan for potential improvements
- Initiate automation/transformation ideas
Qualifications What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience Managing/Leading OTC Team
- 3+ years working in Shared Service or BPO
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Experience implementing OTC strategies and taking a lead in taking strategic input from management to develop into working plans and actions
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed and complex information
- Strong time management skills, communication ability and interpersonal and managerial skills
- High degree of stakeholder management
- Educated to degree level or possess relevant experience
What can we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement: "I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority." Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
- Wypromuj ogłoszenie
- Zgłoś naruszenie
- Drukuj ulotkę
- Edytuj/usuń ogłoszenie