Change and Adoption Consultant/Specialist
Dodane: Poniedziałek, 30 Marzec, 2020 11:00
- Kategoria: Dam pracę / Inne
- Forma pracy:Inna
- Dodatkowe:Brak wymagań
- Pracodawca: Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Opis oferty pracy:
Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in similar position in organization change management, communication, marketing, project management, etc.
- Understand and apply change management frameworks (ADKAR, Kotter)
- Demonstrate strong business consulting, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Ability to travel to support our Customers in their locations on a temporary basis (on average from 10% to 30% of time)
- Experience in managing projects Communication and copywriting skills
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and communication strategies
- Goal oriented attitude with low supervision needed
What will you do? For our fast growing Change and Adoption Management team we are looking for a candidate who will support us in delivering high values services to our global clients. Our primary goal is to drive User focused change. We work with our Clients and their employees to deliver wide range of User facing activities to support them in going through transitions and transformations in the organization. Regardless of the change type (software introduction, process change, organizational change, etc.) we assure that people are educated, well informed, engaged and understand the value brought by the change.
This is achieved by executing various methods as target group analysis, workshops, interactions with the Customer, stakeholder management, communication and user engagement techniques (like gamification).
As Change and Adoption Consultant/Specialist you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Communication and change management strategy design and execution
- Design, develop, deliver and manage multichannel communications
- Work with external third-party agencies to deliver communication and marketing materials that require specific skills (video/animation creation)
- Create standard project deliverables like e-mail comms, pptx presentations, contests, stakeholder management, workshops
- Form and manage ambassador network in Client organizations
- Support sales teams by delivering presentations and relevant content (change strategy, communication items, etc.)
- Prepare lessons learned and case studies after finished assignments
- Contribute to Digital Adoption offer development – recommend innovative solutions to support driving change in large organizations
- Work closely with the Client and project team to identify key stakeholders, challenges, select and execute communication tailored to Customer needs
- Introduce creative ways of promoting new ways of working in Customer’s environment
- Manage project scope, define criteria, measure and report on results, identify problem areas and apply corrective actions
- Facilitates team dynamics, enabling fast-track mobilization of employees into productive teams
Who will you be working with?
- You will work in a Change and Adoption Management Team located in Krakow, Katowice and remotely
- Your work will be project-based. You will work directly with different stakeholders from Capgemini and from Clients’ side (10 000 – 100 000 employees / users)
- You will work with colleagues from different streams – UX, Architects, Sales, Account Managers and geographies – North America, EU, Nordics, etc.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
- Wypromuj ogłoszenie
- Zgłoś naruszenie
- Drukuj ulotkę
- Edytuj/usuń ogłoszenie